Bright Analytics is a customisable analytics platform that allows you to:
- automate all your data through our library of API connectors
- harmonise it through rules and custom groups
- create a custom data model of metrics and dimensions
- visualise your data and create bespoke dashboards
- share insights with your team through scheduling, commentary and annotations
- define automated alerts that monitor your critical KPIs
By automating the processing of data and bringing everything together under one data model our customers can focus their efforts on interpreting and actioning data, and our customisable dashboards enable them to share reports and insights across their organisations with users of all levels of experience.
There are 3 main components to the BA system:
- Our ETL platform, where you can connect to any API or data source you need.
- Our Report Engine, where data is harmonised and enriched.
- Our Dashboard interface, where data is visualised and insights shared
ETL / Data Acquisition
Most businesses and marketing agencies collect data from multiple sources, and these sources are growing in number and size. A manual approach to managing these sources inevitably becomes increasingly labour intensive, expensive and error-prone.
Bright Analytics lets you automatically import and clean of all your data sources, from getting data flowing from common marketing analytics sources such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn and Adobe Analytics in minutes, to first party data integrations with your own data infrastructure.
We provide powerful functionality to run custom transforms to clean and shape your data, create chains of dependent tasks to run in sequence and can integrate with and push data out to your own data infrastructure running in the cloud or on premise.
Report Engine / Data Model and Harmonisation
This is where the magic happens. All your disparate data is harmonised to create a rich data model that is easily extended and can be built upon over time. Bright Analytics lets you create custom metrics that bring together data from any number of sources and define a flexible taxonomy that surfaces and organises data the way your organisations wants, no matter how large or complex your data.
Our ETL platform and Report Engine combine to control a powerful data caching layer that ensures your reports are always up to date and reflect the latest data, but which also provides instant access to reports and data where there have no recent changes to the underlying data or data model configuration have been observed.
Dashboard / Data Visualisation and Reporting
Our dashboard interface is where you get to see and act on your data. You can create any number of dashboards, populate them with insightful reports and visualisations and share them with the relevant members of your team.
Some of the key features of our dashboard interface include:
- quick filters to let you explore and slice your data instantly
- report and dashboard scheduling to streamline your work
- alerts to indicate whenever a KPI has breached defined thresholds
- commentary and annotations to add greater meaning to your reporting
- extensive library of data visualisations and report formats
- custom widgets to display contextual data sources
- user group management to simplify permissions and sharing
Collaboration, Support and Development
We know that passionate support makes a huge difference to your success and our team are here to help out with any questions and requests you have. We provide live chat functionality within our platform so that our customers can get help in seconds, whenever they need it and a ticketing system for raising more complicated tasks.
We also love to collaborate with our customers, whether that be helping to tackle a tricky integration challenge or scoping out a feature request, so if you have ideas or want to do something out of the ordinary we'd love to hear about it.