If you want to track conversions metrics that you would from outside platforms but in Bright Analytics, you can by finding the correct ids for your conversion and adding it to the metric definition.
- First go to FB Business Manager > Event Manager > Custom Conversions. Find the conversion id next to the conversion name.
- Next, click on your conversions and find the Source Id in the bottom right of the pop out window
- Copy the ids into the metric definition window in the report engine as instructed below.
- In the report engine, first create a SUM IF metric
- Add the column action_type from the datasource for facebook.
- type 'offsite_custom.conversion.(your_conversion_id)' > insert your conversion id here. Don't forget the quote marks.
- Add the column action_destination = 'source id'
- Add the actions_count column
- Add the final if else, 0 and close the brackets. Follow the example below and don't forget all syntax - commas and brackets.
- Repeat for all appropriate tables - demopraphic, geo, device, and click Commit Changes.
Any problems, please contact email@example.com