Bright Analytics lets you associate an icon with particular metric so you can display this icon in Statement reports.
We use the Font Awesome library for these icons.
To implement a custom icon:
- login to the Bright Analytics report engine UI
- locate the metric you want to add the icon to
- locate the Icon Class field
- enter 'fa' followed by the class name for the icon
- for a full list of icons and class names visit : http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/
- eg. for facebook the Icon Class field should contain fa fa-facebook
- hit 'Commit Changes' button to save
- you should now see the new icon on your report!